piątek, 15 maja 2015

You Are My Everything Layout - by Amy

Goodmorning lovelies,
It's Amy here with you, and I would like to share another layout I made. 
This time I used two collections Wyjątkowe Chwile / Lovely Moments & the newest collection List Mitosny / Love Letter which is absolutely a must have {because of the pretty soft creams}.
I picture I used is of my hubby and I on our wedding day in 2012.

Witajcie kochani,
tu Amy, chcę podzielić się z Wami kolejny LO, który przygotowałam.
Tym razem użyłam dwóch kolekcji papierów Wyjątkowe chwile i najnowszej List miłosny, która jest absolutnym "must have" ponieważ, to delikatne odcienie kremów.
Na zdjęciu, którego użyłam jestem ja i mój mąż w dniu ślubu w 2012 roku.

You Are My Everything: 

Those cute buckles I bought at a dollar store and I knew right away where I was going to use them for. I had so much fun making this layout and this one goes into our wedding album fir sure. Somehow my close-ups are always slightly different in color sorry for that.
Let's have a closer look: 

Gdy kupiłam te urocze klamry od razu wiedziałam, gdzie je użyję. Miałam dużo radości z tworzenia tego LO i na pewno powędruje on do naszego ślubnego albumu.
Jakoś na zbliżeniach zawsze wychodzi mi nieco inny kolor za co przepraszam.
Zobaczmy szczegóły:





Studio 75 products used: 

Użyłam:



These collections just lent's it self's to use any other bright or soft color you like to use on your layout because of the soft creams. 

If you love the papers I used and can't get a hold of them you could enter our Challenge #5 this month and win store credit. 

Jeśli spodobały Ci się papiery, których użyłam koniecznie weź udział w naszym wyzwaniu #5 i wygraj bon lub rabat na zakupy w Studio75


Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and I wish you a warm, sunny & creative day!
Love 

Dziękuję z wizytę i życzę Wam ciepłych, słonecznych i kreatywnych dni!


Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz