poniedziałek, 4 kwietnia 2016

A Layout with the Lavender Morning collection.

Happy Monday !
Today I share with you a layout that I made with the beautiful Lavender Mourning collection.
I worked with the pretty blues and purples colors of this collection.  I also used stencils, chipboard tag and flowers all are products from Studio 75.
Let's take a look...

Radosnego poniedziałku!
Dziś chcę podzielić się z Wami LO, które zrobiłam z pięknej kolekcji Lawendowy Poranek.
Pracowałam z cudownymi niebieskościami i fioletami z kolekcji. Użyłam także maski, tekturowych tagów i kwiatów- wszystko ze Studio75.
Spójrzmy...


My base paper is the Lavender Morning 02 and I made the banners with the Lavender Morning 03 paper.

Moim papierem bazowym jest Lawendowy Poranek 02, banery zrobiłam z papieru Lawendowy Poranek 03.





Studio 75 Supplies:
Użyłam:
Lavender morning 12x12 paper set
Chipboard tags 01 - 3 pcs.

Roses trim - tile blue

Stencil - flower

Thank you so much for your visit...until next time!! 
Marilyn

Dziękuję bardzo za wizytę... do następnego razu!!
Marilyn




Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz