wtorek, 31 maja 2016

Hugs

Hello everyone! Today I share with you a card that I made with the Lavender Morning collection. I stamped and colored the image with Copics. Let's take a look..

Witajcie! Dzisiaj podzielę się z Wami kartką, którą przygotowałam z kolekcji Lawendowy poranek. Stempel pokolorowałam Copikami. Zerknijcie..


The paper is the Lavender Morning 03 that I gave textures using the flower stencil with distress ink  then adding some white paint splatters.
Papier to Lawendowy poranek 03, dodałam tekstury za pomoc maski i tuszu a następnie dodałam krople białej farby.


I added the cotton lace around the card and cut out some of the paper flowers.
Dodałam bawełnianą koronkę i trochę wyciętych papierowych kwiatów.


Studio 75 supplies:
Lavender morning 03
Stencil - flower

Heavy weight cards- 15x15cm

Cotton ribbon - white, 2 meters


USA

Thanks for your visit...until next time!

Dziękuję za wizytę i do następnego razu!

Marilyn

1 komentarz :